The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
100 g of dried packaged Makfa peas
2 cloves of garlic
2 dried chili red peppers or to taste
1 tsp of cumin
1/2 tsp of ground turmeric
2 egg whites
Juice of 1/2 lemon
2 tbsp of olive oil
time 1 hour
Additional properties For kids
1. Soak the peas in cold water for 5-6 hours, or, better yet, overnight. Discard the water, rinse the peas thoroughly, add fresh water, bring to a boil and cook for 40 minutes removing foam, until half-ready. Keep part of the water.
2. Place the peas, the peeled garlic, the chili, the cumin and the turmeric into the blender, add salt, and enough water to form thick batter.
3. Whisk the egg whites into a fluffy foam and add to the batter carefully.
4. Peel the avocado, cut it into pieces, place in the food processor, add lemon juice, 1 tbsp of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Blend until smooth.
5. Baste the muffin forms with the remaining oil, fill them with the batter and bake for 15 minutes at 180°С.
6. Serve the muffins with the avocado mousse.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it