The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
180 g of packaged Makfa white round rice
2 tbsp of rice vinegar
1 tsp of sugar
1 tsp of salt
250 g of salmon filet
3 leaves of nori weed
100 g of Philadelphia cream cheese
time 35 minutes
1. Pour water over the rice, cover and cook it on slow heat for 20 minutes until ready.
2. Mix the rice vinegar, the sugar and the salt in a stewpot and warm it on medium heat until the sugar is fully dissolved. Add the mixture to the rice, and mix.
3. Peel the cucumber and the avocado and slice them into thin strips.
4. Cut the salmon fillet in small strips. Cut the nori leaves in half.
5. Place one half of the nori leaf onto the bamboo sushi map, covered with food film. Place the rice on the mat, and place the salmon pieces on top.
6. Turn the roll over so that the salmon is on the mat, and the nori faces up. Place the avocado, the cucumber and the cheese on one side of the nori.
7. Form the roll with the mat. Let stand for 10 minutes, then cut into 6 or 8 equal pieces and serve with the wasabi, the marinated ginger and the soy sauce.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it