The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
For the pea mousse
2 packets of Makfa grinding peas in packets
several leaves of green basil
a handful of spinach
1 tbsp of vegetable oil
freshly ground black pepper
For poached eggs
18 stalks of fresh or canned asparagus
50 g of butter
475 ml of milk
6 pieces of white bread
1 tbsp of vegetable oil
2 tbsp of Makfa wheat flour
a pinch of ground nutmeg
2 tbsp of white wine vinegar
time 50 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Bring water to a boil, shake the packets with peas and gently lower them into the water. Reduce heat and cook peas for 35-40 minutes until soft. Remove the peas from the packets and cool them to room temperature.
2. Place the peas in the food processor, add leaves of basil and spinach, add some water, salt and pepper and puree the mixture. If necessary add more water; the puree must be of thick sour cream consistency.
3. Baste a bowl with vegetable oil, place the pea puree inside, level out, let stand until the mixture settles.
4. While the peas are cooking and the mousse is settling, deal with the asparagus and the eggs. Cut off the tough ends of the asparagus and cook the stalks in boiling salted water for 20 minutes until soft. Drain the water from the canned asparagus.
5. Melt half of the butter in a saucepan, lightly whisk two eggs in a deep plate, and pour milk into another plate. Immerse pieces of bread first in the milk, then into whisked eggs and fry for 2-3 minutes on both sides until golden. Do not throw away the remaining milk.
6. Melt the rest of the butter with the oil, add the flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Then slowly add the milk and cook for 6-8 more minutes until the sauce thickens. Add salt and the nutmeg, remove from heat.
7. Prepare poached eggs. Add water in a broad stewpot, add the vinegar and bring to a boil. Break one egg into a cup, and slide it carefully into the boiling water. When the water starts boiling again, reduce heat and cook for three more minutes in very hot, but not boiling, water. The egg white must solidify and the yolk - remain liquid. Take the egg out with a strainer and place it on a plate. Cook the other five eggs the same way.
8. Place pieces of bread on a warm dish, place one egg on each of the pieces, pour the sauce over the eggs and decorate on top with pieces of asparagus. Pour the pea mousse over each piece or serve the mousse separately.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it