The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
butter – 100 grams;
“Makfa” superior grade wheat flour – 200 grams;
broccoli – 300 grams;
salmon filet – 350 grams;
nutmeg – 1/4 teaspoon;
cream (10–11%) – 200 ml;
time 1 hour 15 minutes + 1 hour for the dough to rest
ingredient Wheat flour
Additional properties For kids
1. Chop cold butter, add flour and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and mix into fine crumbles. Add 1 egg and mix a homogeneous dough. Roll the dough up into a ball and put it into the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
2. Peel the broccoli apart by flower heads and blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes. Let cool. Cube the salmon filet.
3. Roll the dough into a thin sheet, put it into a round baking dish with raised edges and prick the dough with fork. Heat the oven to 200°C and bake the quiche crust for 10 minutes. Take the crust out and lower the temperature to 180°C.
4. Whip 4 eggs, add nutmeg, salt and pepper. Pour the cream.
5. Put the salmon and broccoli into the crust, pour over with cream-and-eggs mixture. Bake the quiche for 30–40 minutes. Cut into servings and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it