The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
For the dough:
“Makfa” superior grade wheat flour – 300 grams;
For the filling:
leek – 30 grams;
vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon;
spinach – 400 grams;
butter – 15 grams;
ricotta – 200 grams;
butter – 50 grams;
4–5 sage leaves;
ground parmesan – 50 grams;
a handful of green spinach.
time 45 minutes + 1 hour for the dough to rest
ingredient Wheat flour
Additional properties For kids
1. Sieve the flour into a bowl, make a dent in the middle of the flour heap and pour slightly whipped eggs into it. Add a pinch of salt and mix the dough. Roll the dough up into a ball, wrap it up with kitchen wrap and put into the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
2. For the filling chop the leek and fry it in vegetable oil until golden brown. Add spinach and saute for 2 minutes. Add butter and salt, cook for another couple of minutes. Put the pan away, add ricotta and stir well.
3. Cut the dough in half and roll out into 2–3 mm thick sheets. Put the filling on the sheet with teaspoon, 1 teaspoon for each 2 cm. Wet the dough edges around the filling and cover it all with the second sheet. Apply pressure to the dough around filling.
4. Cut square ravioli with a rectangular-shaped cutter and boil the ravioli in salted water for 2–3 minutes.
5. Melt butter in a frying pan and saute the sage for 2 minutes. When serving, pour aromatic oil over ravioli, sprinkle with parmesan and spinach leaves.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it