The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
“Makfa” superior grade wheat flour – 500 grams + 1–2 tablespoons;
vegetable oil – 40 ml;
green apples – 1 kg;
raisins – 100 grams;
crushed walnuts – 40 pcs.;
sugar – 2 tablespoons;
cinnamon – 1/4 teaspoon;
butter – 30 grams;
Ice-cream for serving;
a sprig of fresh mint for decoration;
time 1 hour + 30 minutes for the dough to rest
ingredient Wheat flour
Additional properties For kids
1. Mix the flour, eggs, vegetable oil and a pinch of salt. Add 2 tablespoons of water and mix the dough. Cover it with kitchen wrap and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
2. Peel the apples and cube them. Mix the apple cubes, raisins, walnuts, sugar and cinnamon.
3. Roll the dough into a rectangle over a surface sprinkled with flour, then carefully pull the rectangle from the middle to the sides.
4. Spread the filling along the longer side of the dough rectangle spacing 3 cm from the edge, roll the dough into a swirl and grease it with melted butter.
5. Put the swirl on the baking pan covered with baking paper, heat the oven to 180°C and bake for 35–40 minutes.
6. Serve the strudel with a ball of ice-cream and mint leaves.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it