The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
150 g dried mushrooms (e.g. shiitake)
1/2 leek (white parts only)
2 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp seed-oil
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp ground fresh ginger
200 g fresh mushrooms (shiitake)
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp miso paste
100 g Makfa “Zvyozdochki” pasta (pasta stars) for soups and broths
a generous handful of spinach
2 boiled eggs
2-3 strips of green onion
time 50 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour dried mushrooms with 1 l of hot water and let stand for 20 minutes until mushrooms soften. Strain, keeping the liquid, chop mushrooms coarsely.
2. Cut leek into circles, peel and mince garlic. Heat seed oil and sesame oil in a pot with a thick bottom and saute leek, garlic and ginger for 1-2 minutes. Add soaked and fresh mushrooms and cook for 5-7 more minutes.
3. Pour in approx. 800 ml of liquid left after soaking mushrooms, 400 ml of water and soy sauce, bring to a boil. Dilute miso paste with a laden of broth from the pot and pour in the soup; cook for 10 minutes. Add “Zvyozdochki” pasta and cook for 4 minutes until macaroni is ready.
4. Remove the pot from heat and add coarsely copped spinach. Cover the soup with a lid and let stand for a couple of minutes.
5. Pour the soup in bowls, add half an egg in each one, sprinkle with circles of green onion, and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it