The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
500 g of dried packaged Makfa peas
2 liters of water
2 celery roots
1 celery stalk
70 g of green peas (possibly frozen), optional
100 g of wieners
200 g of smoked wieners
a small bunch of parsley for service
rye bread for service
freshly ground black pepper
time 2 hours
Additional properties For kids
1. Wash the peas under flowing water. Pour water into a saucepan, add the peas. Bring to a boil, remove foam and let simmer for 1 hour.
2. Peel celery stalks, carrots and potatoes, cut them into medium-size cubes, add to the saucepan and cook for another 15 minutes.
3. Peel the onions and cut them into small cubes. Cut leeks and celery stalks into small cubes as well. Add to the pan and continue cooking for another 15 minutes.
4. Add peas (optional) and wieners cut into circles. Add salt and pepper and cook for 5 more minutes.
5. Decorate with parsley leaves and serve with rye bread.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it