The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
400 g turkey breast (fillet mignon)
3 tbsp seed-oil
1 onion bulb
250 g Swiss brown mushrooms
250 ml dairy cream (22%)
300 g Makfa “Tomatnye” (“Tomato”) spaghetti
4 sprigs of dill
salt, freshly ground black pepper
time 35 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Cut turkey fillet into 1 cm thick slices. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in the skillet over strong heat and saute meat for 5 minutes, stirring. Add salt and pepper, drizzle with lemon juice and cook for 2-3 more minutes until turkey is golden brown. Place meat in a bowl and cover to keep meat warm.
2. Peel onion and cut into thin slices; cut mushrooms into small slices. Add 1 tbsp of oil in the skillet where turkey was fried, add onion and saute it for 2 minutes over low heat. Add mushrooms, salt and cook for 2 more minutes, stirring.
3. When mushrooms ooze sap, add meat, stir and cover the skillet. In 3 minutes whisk in dairy cream and smother under the cover over low heat for 15 minutes.
4. Boil pasta in slightly salted water for 10 minutes according to the instructions on the packaging to al dente perfection. Get it in a colander.
5. Place spaghetti into plates, top with stroganoff and serve decorated with dill leaves.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it