The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
1 onion bulb
1 celery stalk
3 cloves of garlic
25 g butter
200 g minced beef
200 g minced pork
200 ml milk
1 tin (400 ml) tomatoes in natural juice
300 g Makfa spaghetti
1 tbsp olive oil
50 g Parmesan
2 sprigs of basil
time 45 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Peel onion, carrot, celery and garlic, and chop finely. Heat butter in a skillet and saute onion for 5 minutes until golden brown. Add celery, and in a minute – carrot. Cook for 3 minutes. Set aside.
2. Place all minced meat in another skillet and smother for 7 minutes, kneading with a turner until meat juice stops leaking. In the end add garlic.
3. Mix fried vegetables with minced meat, whisk in milk and cook for approx. 10 minutes until milk is fully absorbed with the mixture. Whisk tomatoes with the juice in the skillet, add salt and pepper, and cook over low heat, kneading tomatoes with a spoon, for 15 minutes.
4. While the sauce is being cooked, boil spaghetti in slightly salted water for 9 minutes according to the instructions on the packaging to al dente perfection. Get it in a colander and add 1 tbsp of olive oil.
5. Place pasta in the skillet with the sauce and heat through for 2-3 minutes. Serve sprinkled with shredded Parmesan and decorated with leaves of basil.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it