The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
12 sheets of Makfa no-boil lasagna with double wave
2 sprigs of basil
For the tomato sauce:
1 mid-sized onion bulb
3 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp olive oil
750 g chopped tomatoes in natural juice
3 tsp dried basil
2 tsp dried oregano
2 tsp dried parsley
For the filling:
300 g fresh or frozen spinach
250 g Mozzarella
50 g Parmesan
400 g Ricotta
1 large egg
time 55 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. For the tomato sauce peel onion and garlic. Dice onion into small cubes, mince garlic. Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat and saute onion for 7-10 minutes until translucent. Add garlic, tomatoes, dried herbs, salt and pepper. Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
2. For the filling defrost spinach, if necessary, and chop coarsely. Shred Mozzarella and Parmesan. Whisk together spinach, 150 g Mozzarella, Ricotta and an egg.
3. Place sheets of lasagna on a parchment paper and spread the filling over its length evenly. Roll lasagna sheets.
4. Pour a couple of ladles of tomato sauce in a baking dish. Place lasagna rolls in the dish and pour each one with the remaining tomato sauce. Sprinkle them with remaining Mozzarella.
5. Heat the oven to 190 °С and bake the rolls for 25 minutes until ready. Serve warm, decorated with leaves of basil.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it