The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
1 large onion bulb
2 celery stalks
6 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp olive oil
400 g minced beef
8 slices of bacon
100 ml red wine
250 ml beef broth
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp tomato paste
400 g Makfa “Royal” tube-shaped pasta (cannelloni)
2 sprigs of parsley for serving
For the sauce:
200 ml light dairy cream
200 ml milk
90 g Parmesan
a pinch of shredded nutmeg
time 2 hours 20 minutes
1. Peel onion, carrot and celery, and chop finely. Peel garlic, chop 2 cloves, leave the rest whole. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and saute onion, carrot and celery for 7-10 minutes until soft. Add chopped garlic and saute for 2 more minutes.
2. In another skillet fry minced meat and chopped bacon, kneading, for 5 minutes until crisp and golden brown. Pour in wine, broth, add salt, bring to a boil and smother under the lid while boiling over low heat for 45 minutes, until the sauce is boiled down slightly.
3. Add fried vegetables, oregano, sugar and tomato paste to the minced meat. Cook for 15 minutes until the sauce is boiled down. Cool the ragout you’ve made, then stuff “Royal” cannelloni with it, and place them closely in a square baking dish.
4. To cook the sauce pour dairy cream in a saucepan, shred 60 g Parmesan. Place over low heat add remaining garlic and cook, stirring often, until the sauce is boiled down by half. When garlic is soft, mash it in the cheese sauce, and add nutmeg. Pour stuffed cannelloni with the sauce.
5. Heat the oven to 180 °C and bake pasta for 30-35 minutes until golden brown. 5 minutes before the end of the cooking sprinkle with shredded Parmesan. Decorate with leaves of parsley when serving.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it